We are currently accepting resumes for Pediatric Therapists who are passionate about children, organized, and effective team members. Communication Essentials welcomes interest from therapists interested in being considered for Full-time, Part-Time, PRN, and/or Supervisory opportunities throughout the Greater Houston area. After school only caseloads are also available (from 3:30 to 6:00). Bilingual Spanish/English skills are a plus.
Available Pediatric Therapy Positions:
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech Pathologist Assistants
- Bilingual Speech-Language
- Bilingual Speech Pathologist
- Occupational Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
PRN SLPs, OTRs, & PTs
PRN opportunities also available for SLPs, OTRs, & PTs interested in completing supervision, therapy, or evaluations only.
We Offer Our Therapists:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Medical Plan
- Vision and Dental Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Section 529 College Savings Plan for Qualified Dependents
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans including Disability, Cancer, & Accident
- Paid Life Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
- Ability to complete clinical documentation via a web-based electronic medical records system
- Company-issued netbook computer
- Supervision Provided
- Supportive administrative & office staff
- Work close to home
- Visits available in a close geographic area
- Fun work environment
- And much more!
Interested therapists may fax their resume to 832-324-7860, apply online via our secure application, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Communication Essentials is fully committed to an Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law.